INSTAGRAM

Monday, February 08, 2016

Toronto 2016: Shopping

After IDS we spent the rest of the weekend shopping at gorgeous décor and clothing stores. They were such beautifully merchandised experiences! We started with Anthropologie on Queen Street (we later went to the Yorkville location as well, cause why not?)...the fact that it's in an old church = lofty architectural delight!
Bird cage, France, c.1880 
Desk, France, c.1900...not sure if the wood-burned words and embedded keys and coins are from then or if it was a contemporary upcycle project...probably the latter, but either way I love it.
I love me some whimsical patterns! Speaking of whimsical (when am I not?), I bought this sweet cat knob!
West Elm is such a fun, cheerful store!
I am obsessed with geodes, especially when the edges are gilded.
For people who are indecisive when it comes to meals
Free People
Pottery Barn
The Snug Bar--adorable name!
Elegant courtyard
Wisdom from Anne Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...