INSTAGRAM

Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Toronto 2016: Interior Design Show

Here are some snapshots from the eye-catching booths at IDS!
If this were my floor...
My friends and I had a nice chat with the rep for Jan Kath Carpets.
He told us that this rug was hand-woven using a photograph from the Hubble Space Telescope as the base pattern. Fun fact: Carrie Fisher has it in her living room!
Miele
Habitat for Humanity
Voting for Beauti-Tone's Paint Colour of the Year--I voted for the white. They were giving away free mini-can samples of the 4 colours in the running! Note the scalloped back wall made of paint can lids.
My friend Isa, who snapped this photo, and I were admiring this floor.
Urban Barn
UpCountry
Marble and gold!
DXV
Creekside
Urban Barn...oh that brick!
DXV
The rest area--isn't that scalloped chair awesome?!
Marble and copper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...